Friday, July 11, 2014

Come Along and...

...play with us at Crafty Secrets! The July Linky Party is going on now! You have until midnight July 13 PT to join in. And it's so easy! You only need to create a NEW project featuring Crafty Secrets products. (You don't have to use the summer theme, but if you choose to do so, that would be really fun!)

If you don't have any Crafty Secrets goodies, there is a list of FREE PRINTABLES in the sidebar the Crafty Secrets Blog. Just click, download, print, and create! Just scroll down to where is says: Links To FREE Crafty Secrets Vintage Printables!

EVERYONE who plays along will receive a $6.00 credit to the online store and ONE LUCKY PARTICIPANT will be randomly drawn to receive a $50 shopping spree!  

I mean, come on! $6 just to play! $50 for the winner! Jeepers, gang, go and play!

Here is my card, as I am the special guest DT this month! Is that bathing beauty image fantastic, or what?! She is from the Crafty Secrets  Summertime Vintage Image and Journal Notes Booklet. This booklet is FILLED with vintage, summer images!



Read all the details about my card HERE

Visit me on Monday...as I have some super exciting news.....

PS - Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is having a Christmas in July Release! (I don't have a stamp set in this release, but it's a WONDERFUL release, so run over and check it out!) Click HERE to see!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Gloria! I can't even put into words how much I love your card!! From the papers to the vintage image and fabulous embellishments...that water pipe is absolutely adorable!! You have created yet another treasure!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sweet card! I took your word for it and did go and play!

    ReplyDelete