Thursday, October 30, 2014

Crafty Secrets - It's Your Day

I have a quickie card to share today. I love the Crafty Secrets digital papers, and wanted to really show off a few of the fall-themed designs. I created a very simple card, but the paper is so pretty!


I printed paper from the Digital Thanksgiving Collection. at 8 x 8 inches onto pale cream cardstock. That lovely image is from Digital Flowers Printable Sheet. I love sunflowers! 

I decided to create this as a birthday card, but you could use it for any occasion. The little greeting is cut from the Altered Fairies Creative Scraps.  


The sentiment for the inside is from the Digital Card Sentiments collection. You can print the sentiments at any size, onto any paper. So versatile. 

Stop by the Crafty Secrets Blog to see all the news and fun projects by the Design Team. 
Crafty Secrets products:
Digital Thanksgiving Collection
Digital Flowers Printable Sheet
Digital Card Sentiments
Altered Fairies Creative Scraps

Other products:
Cardstock: WorldWin ColorMates Natural, Cocoa
Twill: Schiff Ribbons 1/2" Natural
Mini clothes pin: Canvas Corp
Ink: Ranger Distress Vintage Photo
Die: My Favorite Things Chevron Shapes
Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares; Scotch 3M ATG tape; Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue

1 comment:

  1. Cute. I've never worked with digi papers. These are very nice.

    ReplyDelete