Thursday, October 23, 2014

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps - Autumn Greetings

I am up on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Blog today. Autumn is my favorite season. I love the colors, smells, and textures of autumn. I have a created a quick and easy card for you today, to celebrate the season!


Sometimes, all that you need to create a card is paper and a few sentiment stamps! Y'all know that I have a vast hoard of both!

I created a 4 1/2 x 6 inch, top-fold card (my NEW favorite size). I layered on the printed paper from my fall/Halloween hoard! I used black ink to stamp a sentiment from the Autumn Mum Greetings stamp set onto the bottom right corner of the striped paper.


The ribbons are from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I like to layer ribbons as well as paper! The flower was a funky, hot salmon pink, but I sprayed that guy with some glitter mist and it's all orange now! {wink} I cut a small tag from a scrap of cardstock with the Mini Tags Die Set.  I stamped a tiny sentiment from the Autumn Bounty stamp set onto the tag.


I lined the inside of the card with more patterned paper and stamped another sentiment from the Autumn Mum Greetings stamp set onto the center of the patterned paper. I cut a second tag from a scrap of cardstock with the Mini Tags Die Set.  I stamped another tiny sentiment from the Autumn Bounty stamp set onto the tag.

Thanks for looking!

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps products:
Autumn Mum Greetings stamp set
Autumn Bounty stamp set
Mini Tags Die Set

Other products:
Cardstock: WorldWin Papers Treasures Black and scraps
Designer paper: My Mind's Eye Blackbird, Boo to You
Ink: Ranger Distress Spiced Marmalade; Memento Tuxedo Black
Mist: Tattered Angels Harvest Orange, Tuscan Sun
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon Autumn Leaves Grosgrain, Tangerine Shimmer Satin
Flower: Prima
Adhesive: Beacon Fabri-tac; Scotch 3M ATG tape

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and simple, Gloria! I love that little sentiment tag on the front...and the beautiful sentiment inside. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors on your card. I, too, am drawn to that sweet tag. Gratitude, just love it!

    ReplyDelete