Thursday, November 20, 2014

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps - Congrats!

I am up on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Blog today. I am sad to say that this is my last post as part of the SNSS Design Divas. While I am stepping down from the team, I hope to continue behind the scenes designing stamps! Thank you to Korin and the other Divas for their love and support! And thank you, Readers for stopping by!

I used the super cute Baked For You stamp set to make a sweet baby card.



I love the playful style of this set. It is perfect for creating "sweet" cards! I used Graphic 45 Baby 2 Bride papers. I love this "re-boot" paper collection. I had only a few prints left from the old collection, so like the hoarder I am, I snagged a set of the new release! I also used a bunch of yummy ribbons - silk and velvet and cotton twine. All soft for a baby!


I stamped and colored the bun, and then added Frosted Lace Stickles to create frosting! {Please, no licking!}


And, a sweet message on the inside!

I wish Korin and the team at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps all the best. I feel very privileged to have been part of the group this past year!

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps products:
Baked For You stamp set

Other products:
Cardstock: WorldWin Papers Smooth Natural; American Crafts Spinach
Designer paper: Graphic 45 Baby 2 Bride
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Markers: Copic
Glitter glue: Ranger Stickles Frosted Lace
Other dies: Spellbinders Standard Circles Large and Small, Classic Scalloped Circles Small
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon Peach Bakers Twine; May Arts green silk ribbon; pink velvet (unknown)
Button: unknown
Adhesive: Beacon Fabri-tac; Scotch 3M ATG tape; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares

5 comments:

  1. So, so, so adorable! Love the little glittery accent on the bun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful and cute card. I love the sentiment with the little donut. Sad it is your let post, but sounds like you will still be there for them with more of your talents!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious card! Love the colors, layout, image and sentiment. It's all just so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is just too cute, love the frosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very yummy card!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete